Extra Large Cedar Insulated Cat or Small Dog House
Our Extra Large Insulated Pet House accommodates 3 or 4 cats or 1 or 2 small breed dogs!
Exterior: 31î x 30î x 21î (D x W x H)
House Floor: Interior: 25.5î x 23.5î (L x W)
Door opening: 7î x 9î (W x H)
This extra large multiple animal dwelling is the perfect outdoor shelter for cats or small or toy dogs! This customizable wooden pet shelter provides shade during the summer and shelter from rain or snow in the colder weather.
Why do pets and their owners love the Extra Large Insulated Pet House?
* Made of rot-resistant cedar wood! ñ so durable and looks great in the yard
* Thermal-Ply Insulation on all four sides! ñ keep your pet warm in the winter and cool in the summer
* Heated cat house / heated small dog house option for cooler climates!
* Perfect for feral cat colonies
* Each one hand-made in North America!
Here are some ways that you can customize your wooden, outside cat house or small dog house:
* Add heat with our HEATED HOUSE OPTION! Our assortment of pet house heating pads will provide just the right amount of warmth to the already insulated pet house and, with the natural body warmth of the outdoor feral cat(s) or small breed dog, will create a warm and cozy shelter.
* A VINYL DOOR FLAP is the perfect way to give your outdoor feline condo / small animal shelter some separation between your feral cat / outdoor dog and the rain, bright sun, snow, or cold wind.
* Insert a ROUND DOOR to give that special touch to your outdoor cat condo / small outdoor animal shelter! Some small animals ñ especially feral cats ñ seem to like the round doors betterÖ Who knew????
* Need an EXTRA DOOR? Some outdoor or feral cats and small dogs want the extra door option so that they donít feel ìcorneredî by potential predators while they are enjoying their wooden cat house / dog house. Our extra doors are placed on the back wall of the house diagonally across from the front door to prevent a ìwind tunnelî effect. Another option ñ by email request ñ is a door placed in one of the side walls to accommodate unique placement situations at your home, yard, or barn.