SmartCat Peek-a-Prize Toy Box
A fun place for your cat"s toys ? now includes a free toy (2 balls)!
Features and Benefits:
- Sturdy wood construction and cat-friendly design will provide your cat with years of enjoyment.
- Since cats are natural predators, they love to hunt! The toy box allows cats to "capture" their toys by fishing them out of strategically placed access holes.
- Indoor-only cats have a special need for stimulating activities that will keep them mentally and physically fit.
When interactive play with the owner is not possible, your smart cat needs suitable toys for solo play.
For food-motivated cats, drop kitty treats into the toy box for your cat to retrieve and eat.
Bored cats are unhappy cats and are prone to stress-related behavior problems. Beat the kitty blahs with a SmartCat? "Peek a Prize" toy box.
Use caution when selecting toys to use with this toy box. Keep safety in mind. If the toy is one you would not give to a child that is 3 years of age or younger, don"t give it to your cat! It should be free of small parts that could come off and be accidentally swallowed.
Optional Extra Toys:
- Three Internal Rattles
- Fuzzy mouse toy rattles and rolls to keep your cat pouncing.
- Jo?s three rattles, soft fur, and colorful ears and tail are sure to get your cat?s attention!
Eddie Eraser? (2-pack)
- Eraser Material Attracts Claws
- Cute mouse toy is made of eraser material -- perfect for cats to bat around or sink their claws into!
- Eddie?s red ears and rope tail are solidly attached for long-lasting play.
Replacement Balls for Peek-a-Prize? (3-pack)
- Replacement Balls for the SmartCat? Peek-a-Prize Toy Box
- Perfect soft, colorful balls to entertain your cat for hours.
- Works great with the SmartCat? Peek-a-Prize Toy Box.