Product Code: 164-0000003164
Availability: Leaves Warehouse in 1-3 Biz Days
Finally, a cat tree that looks great in your home! This beautiful modern cat tree is a lovely addition to your home, but is also a functional space for your cat with areas for scratching, resting, hiding and exercising. Satisfy your cat's natural instincts to perch and climb in a very stylish way.
The Modern Cat Tree is easily assembled, and comes with detailed instructions. For setup, you will need a Phillip's head screwdriver.
The Modern Cat Tree comes in two beautiful finishes - Black and White - and matches the other products in the line: The Catbox Litter Box, the Wall Mounted Cat Tree, and the Pet Storage Chest.
Modern Cat Tree Product Features
- Modern design.
- Six separate levels for climbing and playing and space for decorations.
- Sisal scratching material on the first level.
- Carpet on the second and fourth levels for lounging.
- Cubby hole with hiding place on the second level.
- Available in Black or White, painted with durable, glossy, non-toxic, lead-free paint - made to last.
21" x 18" x 65"
- Size of the Modern Cat Tree: 22" length by 22" width by 67" height.
- Cat entrance hole is 7.5"" wide by 8"" high to fit large cats.
- Shipping Weight: 77.2 lbs.
This cat tree looks great in my living room. Problem is, the upper shelves are too slick for my cats to climb, and are also too narrow for them to maneuver up and down the tree. I modified it by not using the upper, tiny levels, and putting fleece padding on the slippery shelves. I also removed on of the sides from the second level so kitty can walk in and look out. It's a good buy if you don't mind making modifications. As is, my cats only used the bottom level for scratching. The other shelves I use for knick-knack, etc.